Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road."

Time is just flying by. I am already halfway done my college career...how in the world did this happen? Well, anyway, I decided to start this blog because everyone has been telling me to write down all of my experiences so that I can look back in ten years and remember all of the amazing things I did.

I have a lot happening in the next few years of my life, and for those of you that don't know, I'll be in Washington, D.C. for eight weeks this summer. I leave on Sunday, June 6th, and will be in D.C. until July 31st. I am interning with Fred Barnes and Bill Kristol at The Weekly Standard Magazine. I'll also be taking three classes while doing this internship! I'm beyond nervous, but I think it will be an amazing experience. I guess I started this blog to try and keep up with all of my family and friends who I don't get to see all of the time. I feel like I'm never home because I'm always running around all over the place. I wanted everyone to be able to keep in touch with my life happenings, and I'll try and update this blog pretty frequently.

I hope everyone enjoys reading about my adventures :)
Huntley

No comments:

Post a Comment